BYEU Verified Review By Kylie Hubbard

 Check out that Build your Empire University Review By Kylie Hubbard

Hi, Im Kylie Hubbard

I use to be a very negative person but since doing the platform and enjoying the community, I have changed my way of thinking and seeing the world. I continue to learn more and more everyday about myself and my family.

I learnt to let go of yesterday and all the negative in my life. I don’t wake up and jump straight onto facebook anymore. I start my day with a positive message and seeing my son’s face and my partner face or getting a message from my partner when he is away working. This is what life is all about letting go and enjoying your life.

This platform will help us achieve the goals we want out of life. We have made goals for 3,6 and 12 months and are working towards ticking them off day by day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Your Empire University - What is it all about?

Build your Empire University Testimonial by Markus and Steph

BYEU Review by Sheena and Justin Gray