Verified BYEU Review by Casey-Lee Cochrane

My name is Casey, I’m from the Pilbara in WA. Before I signed up I wasn’t too sure what Build Your Empire University was all about. I had my doubt because I was scared to jump into something new but that’s exactly what I needed in my life.

I signed up to the $1 trial and started watching the training videos and I very quickly learnt how Build Your Empire University was going to help me get to where I want to be in life & to finally get to those goals I’ve had set for so long but couldn’t quiet just reach.

From my perception at the start before paying the $1 was super sceptical compared to my perception of BYEU now. Now all I can see is my future goals actually being achievable because of this platform. I feel so much closer to getting what I want out of life, like there’s actually a light at the end of tunnel.

One thing that I get to take away from Build Your Empire University is that I get that extra income to put towards my goals instead of just my bills without working so damn hard for it & always missing out on the things that make us happy in life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BYEU Review by Sheena and Justin Gray

Build Your Empire University - What is it all about?

Build your Empire University Testimonial by Markus and Steph